Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
No known copyright
This work (Construction), identified by NT Library - Use and Restrictions, is free of known copyright restrictions.
Note: the high definition versions of some images are not available online, but may be Ordered
|Collection:||Ly Underdown Collection.|
|Description:||The construction of the second hotel in Alice Springs. During 1940-1946 109,000 bricks were made. It opened in 1946.|
|Copyright owner:||Library & Archives NT|
|Use and Restrictions:||No known copyright|
|Appears in Collections:||PictureNT|
Files in This Item:
View/Open Request a copy
Items in Territory Stories are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.