Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
No known copyright
This work (Opening of Inter-Church Club), identified by NT Library - Use and Restrictions, is free of known copyright restrictions.
Note: the high definition versions of some images are not available online, but may be Ordered
|Title:||Opening of Inter-Church Club|
|metadata.picturent.dc.contributor.photographer:||Litchfield, Jessie, 1883-1956|
|Collection:||Christa Roderick Collection.|
|Description:||Father Henschke (left) and Reverend John Flynn (right) at opening of Inter-Church Club, built as a result of a co-operative effort between the Presbyterian and Methodist Churches which later led to the formation of the United Church of North Australia. Building remodelled circa 1979 and called "The Fisherman's Hut".|
|Subject:||Uniting Church in Australia|
Flynn, John, 1880-1951
clubs, associations, societies etc.
religious structures & establishments
ministers of religion
rites and ceremonies
|Copyright owner:||Library & Archives NT|
|Use and Restrictions:||No known copyright|
|Appears in Collections:||PictureNT|
Files in This Item:
View/Open Request a copy
Items in Territory Stories are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.